Abenla is currently looking for 3 C# Junior Developers. The successful candidates will work in a dynamic and professional environment, that allows excelling personal development through teamwork, individual performance and training.
|Participate in applications development, and maintenance of company’s internal/service systems
|Support end-users integrate to company’s services
|Work closely with the technical lead to get advice for the implementation
|Work closely with the QC team to fix the bugs detected during the testing phases
|Self-assign tasks and fully be responsible for quality/quantity of delivered results. From that providing workload estimates for the activities on the project
|Be involved in every phase of the software development process includes planning, estimating and developing.
|Code following the coding guidelines and best practices
|Ensure the correctness of the implementation before transmitting to the QC team
Your Skills and Experience
|Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithm, OPP, Design Pattern, REST API
|Familiarity with .Net ecosystem
|Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapping) libraries
|Basic knowledge of database
|Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments like SSO, OpenID, OAuth2.0, SAML 2.0
|Strong commitment, integrity, proactivity, positive thinking and a good team player.
Nice to have
|Knowledge of NodeJS/Python is a plus
|Knowledge of modern development methodologies and tools (agile methodologies, CI/CD, Git, Docker …) is a plus
|Strong unit test and debugging skills
|Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- One-month salary bonus and year end bonus according to company performance
- Able to attend the internal training and other company’s platforms
- Able to have opportunities to attend the intensive training from well-known education institutions
- Follow Vietnam’s labour law about the insurance, annual leave, public holidays, etc.
- Dynamic working environment and opportunities for career development
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Number Phone: 0916186606